EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Full Time)
Location: Winnipeg, MB.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team and perform a variety of administrative tasks. The primary responsibility of this role will be to support the Founder and President to ensure the mission and goals of the Foundation are accomplished, and operations run smoothly. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Welcome guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries
- Manage executive appointment schedule by planning and scheduling online & in-person meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain office supplies inventory and ensure the operation of office equipment
- Prepare information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion
- Take minutes during meetings
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and technically proficient with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using "Executive Assistant Position” in the subject line.