Fighting to end human trafficking might feel overwhelming, but Joy Smith’s story is testimony than one individual citizen can make a world of difference! You Can Make a Difference!
1. Educate Yourself & OthersEducating ourselves and our families about how human trafficking happens is the best method of prevention. Check out our online Human Trafficking Facts and Resources, or Order our educational materials and share them with others!
2. Become a Monthly DonorYour consistent support allows us to move forward with the development and implementation of our education programs in as many schools as possible! Donate Now
3. Become a Team Captain in the Ride for RefugeThe Ride for Refuge is the perfect opportunity to champion this cause among your friends, family and coworkers! Learn More
4. VolunteerBy volunteering your time for the Joy Smith Foundation, you are becoming part of the fight to end human trafficking in Canada. We need volunteers with all levels of experience! Sign Up
5. Host your own fundraising or awareness-raising event
We have had passionate volunteers put their ideas into action as fundraising events! One of the easiest ways to do this is to host a screening of our documentary at your local church or community centre! Screenings have already been held in cities and towns in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta! Get in touch with us if you would like to request a speaker for a Q&A session following the screening.